Sunday, September 19, 2010

Alcohol fasting

It was the night of July 10th when I last touched alcohol. I did not touch ever since. 1 week down, 2 weeks, 3 weeks 1 month ... 2 months, and it needed me 2 months and 5 days later only I finally drank. It wasn't because I was pissed drunk that night, it was more because I just did not. There's no chance of drinking for the duration of 2 months and 6 days.

I went alcohol fasting. It's a big achievement. My resolution for 2010 has finally achieved. One may say it's too early to say, but I can for sure guarantee it will go on just like that. I will not turn into a drinker anytime. My resolution is actually to cut down on drinking, and I guess, I really did. The 1st 6 months has quite a number of drinking. However, the moment it touched the 2nd half of 2010, it tremendously went down. From July til now, it's less than 5 times, more precisely only twice. This is phenomenal!!

Only on 16th Sep ... I finally drank again, and I meant, only drinking beer! No hard liquor at all. So, does it still consider as fasting? Anyhow, whether it's still counting or not, I have achieved something big. That's because I went to Genting, or else I wouldn't have touched at all too hehe.

Chukhahae!

No comments: