Sunday, September 19, 2010

Step Up 3

After all has been said about this movie, I finally went to watch myself. I did not watch the 1st and 2nd part, so there is nothing I can compare it to.

Step Up 3 ... a must watch for all those who love dancing. The plot, storyline, acting, has really nothing to shout about. Really, nothing. All is pretty ordinary, nothing too memorable. Luke is cute, but he is lacking of something attractive in him, I just don't know what. While Natalie, I just don't like her.

However, when it comes to the dancing, the choreography, I went insane. Omo! The dancing is just awesome. It reminds me that I have been missing dancing a lot, like hell a lot. This movie is a stepping stone to remind myself I really need to do something, not just sitting around do nothing, just hoping inside that when the next day comes, I will be dancing. There is no such thing. I need to find a place where I can be dancing again. I really need to. I stopped dancing few months back, it's time to start it again. I know, this time, for sure I can go to one. I was so determined, the next day, I went searching for a studio. Guess what? I got it. This is what happens, when you believe in something, and you put an effort and be determined, you will get it. I wanna feel it once again, the place I once was.

2 comments:

millymin said...

awhhh! Luke is "oh-so-hawt" can!

The Pondering Introvert said...

ya meh ... haha ok lah ... haha