Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hanguk Trip: Korea Part 2

It's still in the miniature park. I like!

I saw Dweji. Dweji means pig in Korean. Son Goku's Pig. Nice to eat, yum yum.

It's Nihon. Japan. The ever so popular cartoon during my very much younger days. I still remember it used to air at 7pm haha. The amount of comic books of Doraemon, is much much more than any other comic books combined.

Marilyn Manroe ... haha I don't even know how to spell it. Gwenchana.

Ohh omo ... I saw another 4 Dweji there .. haha ... jingja kwiyota! Sooooo cuteeee

I really like this. It reminds me of Nampyeon hahahaha ... :P

You can actually see this in many places. It is to guard this place. However, they believe that if you are a yoja (girl), and you are single, and if you touch it, you will get a bf. OH .. NO wonder!!! :P

4 comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

nice blog,
nice to sharing,
nice to meet u
;-)

plue said...

lol urs not bf d, is nampyeon d XD

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha ye ye majayo ... skipped one level ... actually no arr ... it was bf before, then, when i went there, straight away engaged for few days then officially nampyeon haha

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you