Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Gonna Be Birthday

The Goddess birthday will be tomorrow already. Oh no, am aging. Goddess as in because I can live without sleeping and eating. Thus, Goddess. wth. haha. Recently, I mortalized myself by started to work. Hence, am now a pure mortal, and it's because I am a mortal, I need sufficient food and sleep daily. However, I just don't get those.

Honestly, am fed up with celebrating birthdays, my own birthdays anyway. I don't mind celebrating friends', I am more than happy to, but my own birthday will be the last birthday I deep inside really want to. Each year, things come up, things happen, that just screw my mood. One year ago, my mood got screwed I did not even have dinner, with an empty stomach, I went to party like a popstar. Yes, I was happy with the session with alcohol, but once mood is screwed, it will not make up to it. That leaves both good and bad memory for a birthday if you know what I mean.

For 3 years consecutive already, my birthday has been celebrated in complements with alcohol. I guess, this year, we have all grown out of it, a bit. Thus, it's not gonna be held in a club anymore. THOUGH, deep inside, I really want it to be in a club once again. However, circumstances don't allow me to. Even though it's not in a club, alcohol is still gonna be there. Just for your information, I am not a good drinker, I just love being around alcohol. Also, I am not an alcoholic. If you wanna compare me with others, I can be like the most useless drinker. HAHHA.

Also, each birthday, I'll wonder how much have I changed. Well, every year, I look back to that year, a lot of things change. I frequently change, each year. I think, I do change a lot too in a matter of fact. Even though I have stayed on in a company for a period of time, the lifestyle remains, but ... my inner part keeps on changing, not to say the outer part too LOL wth

Oh yeah baby .. aha aha I like it, AWW!! :P

8 comments:

simonso said...

haaaaappppppiiiie birthday to youuuuu... (melodramatically)

The Pondering Introvert said...

so fast ... eesh .. belum .. lemme stay as a happy 25 yr old :P

plue said...

unni happy belated birthday k? XD

paiseh la, tis year din do it in club for you, next year lah maybe? XD

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahah dong saeng thank kieww ... aiya dont need now i think club too happening for me, i shall stick to close doors :P

plue said...

lol u sure boh? XD

The Pondering Introvert said...

yes super sure, XD hehehe

plue said...

nvm, close doors will also have ur favourite drink XD

The Pondering Introvert said...

ye! majayo :p teeheee XD