Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dishonesty and Lies

It was someone's wedding early this month. It's nothing big, no hoo-ha and I didn't know until today when a friend posted the pictures up. Not that I am bothered about his wedding and all, because he's not that important afterall.

Perhaps, whatever speculations he had before from our friends to tell us to be aware is right all along. We didn't know how or what or where. It's from very trusted people telling us this. I know this is a very old story, but now I really wonder, if really they were together then, why must be lie? I wouldn't call him secretive, I will call him sneaky. I don't even think you should lie about this, you outrightly deny all the possible rumours and try to convince each of us you weren't together with her. Bullshit or what? Why can't you just tell the truth? It's not like when you tell the truth, people stop befriending you, except that perhaps you might not get your victims.

It's not that we assumed. But, he denied, and denied and denied. What was his motive back then. A secret? How secretive can it be when his colleagues came telling us indirectly about the girl being his gf, or fiance, I'm not even sure. There were a few colleagues back then, from different departments, are not friends with each other, could tell us the same thing. Two came to ask how's his gf doing. Two. Another one came to tell me that a girl answered his phone on a very very early morning one day, telling that friend don't call anymore because he's her husband. What is it to hide? He even came asking me if I know anyone from another hotel because he named that girl, telling me that she wants to come here to work. Oh. I see. I know, it could be friends, yes I know. But, I felt something fishy. Since he will deny again, I might as well, keep quiet.

I feel he's just a very dishonest person. At that point of time, you can feel he's trying his luck on our friend, and of course, I don't like it. I really don't. At a point of time, we were close, and last year, we stopped talking completely over something stupid. He's only over sensitive and I don't think I should be even explaining. So, I didn't. And, I don't care. His problem that he wanna feel that way, it isn't anyone's fault when it's a conversation between his colleagues and me. ^^ Guess what, I have never ever even regretted one bit when all these happened. I should be happy and glad, and that, after being in that kinda situation, he better don't try to be funny by remaining close with my friend, because that is not possible. The moment I turn my back, the moment he can never have anything succeeded. I'll go out all the way against him, and it cane be succeeded over my dead body XD Yea I'm like that ... so you like it or you don't, it has nothing to do with me. Well you can't expect me to treat you like God, can you? You're not Yobo.

I'm not a sore loser. Despite all that happened, have a happy marriage.

No comments: