Saturday, March 18, 2006

2nd Month Anniversary, Blog

Today, marks the 2nd month for my blog. HAHA! Ok taking pics in dim sum there was quite da ... candid shot

Image hosting by Photobucket
Totally no idea he took this

Image hosting by Photobucket
Look sampat I know ... soli la

Image hosting by Photobucket
No more sampat partner to take pic in toilet

Image hosting by Photobucket
Candid too ... :s

Actually I have a lot more ... as well as ex-papa's and gong gong's pics but then I'm afraid that if I put up, they will slaughter me. Be on the safe side, be good and dont post.

6 comments:

kyliemc said...

whoa..even candid shots look nice..gosh,envy envy of michy

The Pondering Introvert said...

nothing to be envious of aahahah dont worry

The Neko In Dress said...

sampat!!!! no more partner. . .kesian. . . im coming back soon. . .:P den can take pics! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahahahaha.... 2 months hehe :p

wkhai said...

natural poser :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

im not a poser leh ...