Thursday, March 16, 2006

Touch me not

I used to have this friend who love to touch people when he is talking. When you talk to him, there is a lot of body contact. Even until now, I don't know the reason of him doing so and it is not like I am very close to him, we are not even close. Rephrase that, I wasn't even close to him. At that time, I only knew him for a few months. Ouch!

Well, I was not fond of him before, never was. However, he thought that I do like him very much as a friend. Fact is, I don't. That's sad yes, but ... he really thought so. I could not be bothered what he thinks but for goodness sake, don't touch me when you are talking to me because I don't like you.

I warned him for few times but he ignored and neglected my warnings. Again and again I told him and he couldn't care much about it. I was pretty much agitated about that. My guy friend told him the same thing, again and again, and he refused to change. I was pretty much frustrated, annoyed, irritated and got very pissed with him because he has been touching me too much. He was just too extreme.

One fine day, I could not take this any longer and I told him not to touch me. I was clearly angry at him and he should know that, doink! He took it as a joke I supposed. I didn't care if he take it as a joke or seriously, it's not for me to say. I gave him a last warning that, if he ever touch me again, I was not going to talk to him EVER. I did not see him for that few days after that, but on the day I saw him again, he did the same old bloody actions. That's it dude, you are out from my life.

I insisted I was not going to talk to him. Just after he did that, I told him straight and just walked away. He was left standing there with some blurness on his face and mind. He was confused for the next few days of why didn't I want to talk to him anymore. He asked my guy friend and he told him the reason. Padan muka!

I didn't talk to him for the next few months and when I accidentally bumped into him, I will just walk straight as if he is not existed. That's the best way unless he change. No matter what he did after that, things could not be the same again. I just could not accept this act and I gave him too many chances but he neglected and ignored. Moreover, he did not respect for who am I, did not respect my privacy.

Conclusion, I have not been keeping in touch with him since then. I don't have to and he is just history and he is not part of my life since. That's the end of the road.

No comments: