Monday, April 17, 2006

AceBob is sick

AceBob is sick once again!

I feel so bad for him. That's the reason why I am not blogging as frequent at present because when I upload a picture, it hangs. No matter how many times I try to upload, but it just fails over and over again. Sometimes, it's better not to try too many times because what you get is just disappointment.

Ok back to AceBob. Most probably he is going to undergo a major operation later today. He will be fine .. I hope. I'm telling myself that everything would be okay, he would be fine, he would be healthy as usual. I hope I hope I pray I wish.

3 comments:

kyliemc said...

dun worry...it'll b ok...

Anonymous said...

how come acebob always sick 1?...kesian...get well soon ;p

The Pondering Introvert said...

no worries, he went for an operation edi :D