Friday, April 28, 2006

Haha!

Someone: Very boring ... no go out meh
Me: no
Someone: then ???
Me: no
Someone: Not boring ma?
Me: no
Someone: ok
Someone: why no people online de ...
Someone: are you free now?
Someone: can I call you to chats?
Me: no
Someone: why?
Me: It's simple I dont know you, so there's no point talking
Someone: Ohh
Me: Yea
Someone: ???
Me: What do you want?
Someone: Just want to be your fren
Someone: Just wan to chats with ...
Someone: not yet sleep ar ...
Me: no
Someone: can I know what r u doing ...
Me: y?
Someone: can you tell me??
Me: why?
Someone: how come you haven sleep de ... izzit your bf make you angry liao ...

[at this point, the author feels like whacking this guy upside down with bruises all over and blue black right at both his eyes and break both his hands and legs, slap him twice at both his cheeks]

Me: no
Someone: then
Me: nthg
Someone: If u don wan chats with me then say lo
Me: yes
Someone: ok bye!!!!!!!!! *angry emoticon*

[The author was in disbelief because he said what she wanted him to say and this is the way man, way to go]

Me: Bye

[Such a relief]

Lame ... xxxxxxx .... haha I was so bored to the extent that I answered him :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*im laughing when i read this..lol

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL seriously, I just have nothing to talk to him and ... I dont know why he didnt get it that I dont want to talk to him. He finally got it after more than 1 hour ... phew ...

Anonymous said...

u mean the conversation last 1 hour? =0...i thought it last like 10mins....lol....the 'someone' was trying VERY hard 2 b ur 'friend' ler.kesian...

* i just noticed tht u said bye to him...thts so polite !

Anonymous said...

u bet...wonder how can somebody waste an hour on just one id...move on!!!or else u have to be totally free like meeee...(chained to the bed)

well i m coming to malaysia for work coz i couldn't get hooked up any where else...heehee..actually just a matter of chance...one of my seniors is working in the same hospital where i ll be coming n so he guided me...n then there's no surety of getting my course this year (september)..its tough to sit idle..moreover i get to travel...see a new place...meet new people n in the process make some money too...so where's the harm!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

Snail
It's just a bye, no harm. And I was THAT free to do that, he didnt piss me off ... so who cares hahaha :p yeah it lasted one hour, I could not even believe myself :p

Kunal
Yeah travel around, see new places, learn new things, get to see the world, meet new people, see different cultures, might be something intersting and new for you. Good luck there :D