Friday, July 28, 2006

Quack mug

Hey hey hey, I bought this ducky yesterday from Otto's located in Steinibach, instead of Migros in Luzern Bahnhof [town]. The place is so much quiter, you really feel like you are at a countryside or village, one of these. You can hardly see people around, I dont know where did they go to, maybe most of them go to town. But I think the place is not bad, not as packed as in the town. But, too quiet. It cost me like only 1.50 CH ... kawaii ne [cute] normal mug only cost 1 CH. This is dedicated to my commander and all other Quacks ;)

8 comments:

kyliemc said...

haha..really cute mug

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha yeah and it's very cheap too :D

LuUeE said...

Did My very EARS hear CHEAP.. My favorite word.. OOO~ I like cheap and nice looking stuff.. GOD BLESS CHINA.. OTHER WORDS THAT interest me.. F R E E B U Y 2 F R E E 1 50 % D I S C O U N T

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL nope not your ears, but more on your eyes hehe :P who doesnt like cheap stuff? :D haha

LuUeE said...

Hmm.. Yea lo.. No wonder la... I always hear cheap stuff.. n my eyes always look at pretty girls.. nge nge nge.. also for hunting next victim to suck blood..

But now since i know the function of my ears and eyes already i will need some time to get them adjusted.. hehehe..

The Pondering Introvert said...

ahhahahah .. ahem
Since you have eyes and ears, you have to make full use of it. Now, develop it XD haha

Anonymous said...

kinda reminds me of donald duck lol ..

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahahhaha ... quack quack quack XD