Thursday, July 27, 2006

Dedication Episode 3

This is the dedication part 3



I blogged bout Pali Pali before, I met up with her before she went back to Malacca. This pic was taken very recently, just the other day at Bon Odori. I first met up with her the same day as I met up with her sis, Kylie haha. Dont pray pray wei, TKJ in the house. :D Nobody would ever disturb whenever she's around hehe.


This is my boss aka failed vampire. Reason why .. she's actually has vampire teeth. But then, a vampire should not be sleeping in the night, they are supposed to be wide awake. Who knows this vampire sleeps very early. If she's still awake at 2 in the morning, it's considered very and extremely fantastic. Thus, since she failed her vampire test, she has to hire me to be the gatekeeper aka penjaga pintu. She always abuse me, every single day work for her and get likt 5 ringgit per year, no rest no nothing, damn tiring okay. What to do, fated to be boss already hehe. Okay tell you the truth, many people actually believed it when we say that we are boss and worker. Adoi! I met her in the MYB bash on 16th July. But then, a really good dancer, ballroom la, ballet la, hip hop la, this la, that la ... woahhhh




This is my SP, I remembered that I first met her in the rave party in PD, damn funny that time. I was actually feeling very tired that day, due to lack of sleep. After the rave, I think we read each other's blog, that time I read her Multiply. Then, I started reading her t-m. Giving each other nicknames, not one or two but many of them until uncountable haha. Then, followed by chatting in MSN, later started hanging out, chilling out together, hiding lighter and ciggies from *ahem*, our usual hang out place would be Murni, and now she is my sleeping partner haha. I dont know how the name came up, but somehow it did. So, it's almost 1 year that I know her. :) Wish you good luck for the 72 hours movie marathon, :)

Coming up ... dedication part 4 .. stay tuned

17 comments:

LuUeE said...

Hahaha.. Hire me.. too I've got vampire teeth.. too and sleep late.. But i am the strangest type of vampire.. the one who can sleep extremely late and wake up extremely early without feeling tiredness.. hmm.. what is the salary? And ooo~ Vampire boss.. eh.. I wonder how's it like to be the gatekeeper..

Anonymous said...

kerry so sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!! :D :D

mae mae looks pretty neh :D

ninja as always dem gorgeous! :D

la la la la la! pretty dedications!

The Pondering Introvert said...

luuee: i salute you haha .. hehe but i dont have vampire teeth at all yet i still have to be the gatekeeper aiii :p

nyakk: yeah all of them so pretty and gorgeous :D

LuUeE said...

Hahaha.. Nyokk.. I accept your salute.. Time for me to find my next victim... Hmm since you don't have vampire teeth yet..

I don't mind biting you..

The Pondering Introvert said...

hmm no thanx ler, since my boss has the vampire teeth, then .. hehe. We co-operate, she has the vampire teeth, then i stay awake ... so combi= perfect vampire haha

LuUeE said...

hahaha.. Oh well, I will now go to bite my next victim the pig.. And have him become my sidekick.. nge nge nge..

The Pondering Introvert said...

i know a pig, the latest pig's name is tonyyy XD hahahaha :D

Anonymous said...

why tok bout my teeth geh. i dun mind hiring one more gatekeeper. interested candidate pls send ur resume too......... imsilly@gmail.com..........kaka

thanks worker for the dedication. si harpie

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL .. hahahahhaha .. dont hire ler, later i no more special treatment how ne .. i sad 1 :p hahahha later people really send email there kaka

Anonymous said...

maeson's story so funny. i was really laughing when i read it.

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah coz she is soooo dede cannot be helped already :D

Anonymous said...

haha the vampire story ...

Anonymous said...

0k la i ony hire u la. better b hardworking. yes lo elle dede i can't help. so sorry. hehe

tIcKLeMe said...

;)

so sweet lerr!!! :D

but but but ... ive never seen this pix before in my life!!! :O

sammmieeeee gave u huh? :O

The Pondering Introvert said...

mann: yesh yesh that is my boss haha

boss: whoaa so schweet hire me only hehe wah not enough hardworking meh? :s

SP: hahahha terror lehh :p yah i got this from sammie :D :D :D hahaa

tIcKLeMe said...

hahaha even i also takde this pix. terror ler :D

:wub:

The Pondering Introvert said...

terror lehh hehe .. :D :D when ur pc ok already, get it from sammie le :D