Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yoga class?

Haha .. some of you might have known about this already, but .. I went for yoga class today! Yeah, surprisingly from a lazy bum.

There were like almost 30 of us in the class. Mats were provided, so we just have to use our own towel. It was really good, as, it has been a long time since I felt this way. The feeling is something similar with the one in dance class, but of course not as good. Don't expect that much, but it's great feeling.

There were so many poses and every pose has a name, child pose, dog pose, and whatever they call that, I dont know. I thought that I'm VERY stiff, but good news is, I just found out that I'm not THAT stiff. I can still bend and after being pushed by the instructor, I am still able to take it. Some steps were quite similar with the stretching in dance class, though it's not exactly the same. I have now learnt that each of the steps work on different parts of the body and it's very interesting. Before this, I didn't know that this particular step works on abs. Now, I know. Yoga class actually reminds me of Jenny, who is a personal trainer and a power yoga instructor back in Pose Gend Studio.

At the end of the one and a half hours class, we were asked to lie down, relax hands and legs, and close the eyes. I actually fell asleep. Hehe ...

6 comments:

LuUeE said...

Hahha.. NYOKK.. I think Yoga.. is pretty cool.. hmm.. but i think the part i don like is where everyone bows down And if i was the one just one step back..

There might be a possibility of radioactive beef stew fart bombs.. coming out.. Nge nge nge..

- LU EE.. -

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah it's definitely cool .. u took yoga before? :D

LOl radioactive beef stew fart bombs hahahha

LuUeE said...

hahaha... Hi Nyokk.. haha.. nope.. I am doing weight lifting.. Something funny to tell you.. And this is a reality..
My friend by the name of Yoga.. loves to take yoga class.. Ripley's believe it.. hehehe..

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL hahahah that's sooooo funny hahaha. WOW weightliting ... :o :o awesome

wkhai said...

fell asleep? ahahaha ROTFL

The Pondering Introvert said...

cannot la now -_-