Friday, October 13, 2006

Fun Fair

Yeay funfair time ... *tang tang tang*
If I am not mistaken, Wurst means sausage in German

Jojo and Ah Boi played this and Jojo got 400 points and so he got Ah Boi [cow- moo moo] while Ah Boi just got 100 over and he got a heart ... kesiannyaaaa [pitiful]

Then we saw this ... we went for it :D adoi ... peningnyaaaaaaa [drowsy]

This is the cashier ... Kasse in German means cashier but nobody was inside instead there's another cashier up there ... :S even the cashier is so fancy haha

Then I saw my family - panda ... :p

We then saw this but I cannot take it already so didnt go for it while Jojo said it's too sweet haha

Look at the beard .... wahhhhhhh chun

We then went to Fairy's Wheel

still there ...

Still there ...

Actually there are many more pics but lazy ... it's in my multiply ... link also I'm too lazy to post it here ... I'm a certified bum :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

German's fun fair very nice.. our kuching here yuck yuck...
how come u say panda is ur family...
ur eyes circle huh? LOL

The Pondering Introvert said...

erm no im not in germany :S im in switz :S yeah my dark circle it's always obvious that's why it's my family

Unknown said...

no roller coaster ah? wish to play that la... :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

got la but small 1 ... haha only funfair ler what you expect hahaha

Anonymous said...

nice funfair.....the teapot thing damn pening 1 ler....i still remember the 1st time i play, i vomit like mad... :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

that's why i didnt want to ride on it mer ... :S