Monday, October 30, 2006

Exhasuted

Today was the concept, it was good, would show the pics if I am able to but needs a lot of effort as in now my connection is down since last few days and the weirdest thing is that I am the only one. It`s so sad isn't it ... I'm now in the computer lab at like almost 2 am ... :S Though it was good today, the feeling was great, everyone were happy about it, but ... there were some chaos as usual

I felt that I had the best sleep in my entire life today, simply because I was dead tired for the past few days, been doing those deco since weeks ago but it started to get me occupied, I mean really occupied since Friday and it carried on until today dinner time. Other groups did not need so much time to complete the cleaning up and the re-settings for the Swiss room, but our time extended until dinner time, which was rare.

The procedure and everything else went well except one minor thing that I can consider it as the newest member of the babi family. That, I will blog only later.

Btw, even the language in Blogger has changed from English to German ... my gawd .... even the keyboard is sooo different ... luckily I am still able to know how to use it ... as on button has like dont know how many symbols .. I am so not used to this ... it just shows how long I did not really sit down in computer lab to online :D I have one picture that I print capped it, going to show it soon as I dont seem to be able to upload from here, wait til the sun shines or when the sun sets the next time I bring my lappie down and connect it through the wire next door as it,s quite scary

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you got tagged by me gain! Feel to do it! By the way, how's your long holiday?

The Pondering Introvert said...

oh my ... tagged again haha ok ok will do whenever i can ... i didnt have a long holiday haha ... only one week and it's all stress again ..

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for doing the tag :) By the way, hope things is good at ur side:)

The Pondering Introvert said...

no probie ... same to you too yah ;)