Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tagged

Tagged by: The Angel

1. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
I personally feel that it's still suicide no matter what

2. Where do forest rangers go to “get away from it all?”Err ... doesnt concern me as long as not somewhere near me

3. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant? That is how it meant to be ... so let it be

4. If the “black box” flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn’t the whole damn airplane made out of that stuff? Dunno

5. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns toast to a horrible crisp which no decent human being would ever eat? How do you know that no decent human being wouldnt eat ... maybe there are

6. Why do the alphabet song and “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star” have the same tune? I dont think it's the same at all :S

7. Why is bra singular and panties plural? alai kodai

8. Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle? coz it's wet

9. Can you cry under water? yea possible but it would not be obvious

10. Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?Not all are round


Why is it I’m a girl instead of a boy? What a question :S

Why do I have to work everyday instead of going off for holiday everyday? I'm not a workaholic so I do like holidays and breaks :p

Why did you ever care to answer all this ten question? coz i have been tagged

Did you add me in my new MSN ID? Err no .. how? You add me instead :p

Do you hate me? Haha I dont hate you

When you going to treat me for dinner? Errr ....

When is my birthday? Dunno :p

Who do you love most in the world? 0.0

How much is your salary this month? I dont work

Err, who are you? Je ne sais pas

Tagging: Anyone

Testing keyboard: çava ... ich möchte nach Luzern gehen ...

hahahaha damn nice

No comments: