Monday, November 27, 2006

Ice Cream Mania

Ahhh ... done with pricing, reading branding and there's culture left ...

But .. break time before dinner ... before continuing right up until 7am I mean 2pm and I will sleep tonight ... of course there will be rest in the middle if not I'll go insane haha

The week before last week on a Saturday, we went out ... and we had Movenpick Ice-cream ;)

Yu Wen ordered this .. mango ... I have tried their mango before and yup .. nicee compliment with the biscuit thingy ;)

This is mine ... swiss chocolate, I seldom take chocolate .. but this time I did ... ein Kugel Schokolade ... ;) one scoop of chocolate

Si Mabuk's ... no I didnt try dont ask me why but it looks nice

This 1 was ordered by Mickey Mouse and I can confirm that it's damn nice! I tried this though

*shoulder ache* cheerios ... :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a single scoop? enough meh??? :S :S

The Pondering Introvert said...

enough ... it's almost dinner time and considering the weather, it's enough

Unknown said...

I love ice cream!!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

damn nice!!! :p