Sunday, November 26, 2006

Zuzu zutai

Haro .. Hello ... Sawadee Ka ... Guten Morgen ... Bonjour ... Anyung ... Ohaiyo Gozaimasu ... Selamat Pagi ..

Break time .. it's 4 plus ... marketing :s mama mia ... viel Glueck, bonne chance and bla bla ... selamat berjaya .. kita anak malaysia :p

I forgot about this pic .. anyway this is Sofra, the one I mentioned about before that sells Kebab and Pizza and other stuff as well and it is the only resort for supper and it is based on delivery, before 11pm that is.

Merlot ... ;) enjoy~
I dunno when was this but the last time we went to Zuerich, we managed to dine in this Asian Restaurant called Mister Wong place and this was what I ordered

This was what I ordered

We went to Olten one fine day to visit those branded factories .. I didnt buy anything coz I'm not into branded stuff, just went there to see see look look but I would say that it's not bad ... cheaper than outside of course .. After we came back, they celebrated Uncle's birthday then obviously there were loud music. But, we were in the smoking zone talking at first, Yu Wen, I and with Pakcik a little while. As soon as we entered the room, it was smokey and omg so damn freaky Si Mabuk was already drunk and we were so freaked out due to his size and he could not even stand up properyly. That's why from Uncle's bed we gradually went over to Galih's bed at one corner pathetically. At first I just suspected Si Mabuk was already drunk then Mickey Mouse told us ... okie that confirms it. Then, when we were eating snacks, this Mr fat arse came to the room and chased all of us out. Then, okie damn dont like, spoil the mood. He asked 3 times whose room is that. None of us replied him hehe until the 3rd time haha. The next day Papa called Uncle and Giant to his room and before that Galih asked me to go to his room. As a result, 10 PDA marks were deducted. Therefore, Uncle is now contributing by doing extra duty haha.

Anyway, Zuzu Zutai!!!

No comments: