Tuesday, October 16, 2007

22nd birthday - The brownies

I had a convo with a friend the other day and I just thought that it's funny how things work these days. I only started thinking for the last few months and maybe I already got the answer to it. I think I have the answer already. You only start thinking and start pondering once things aren't the same anymore. You don't really think bout it when you are still in the same channel, do you? I thought I was the only one who think this way but who knows, she agreed with me. We didn't know about the same thought until the other day. Both are afraid to disclose the truth I supposed. Everything has been cleared out, that probably that person is what we think that person is and not like what other people thought of. Fortunately, I know and I realize now rather than later. Though I feel bad for thinking this way because it might not be true, but ... well .. if more than 2 person thinks the same without being influenced, then there must be something wrong. There are so much things and much more things. Just leave it as it is. On a seperate occasion, do you feel how strange can someone be? They tell others you are weird when the real weird person is the one who said about you? HEH! Yea yea I am weird and everyone else, except you. WHATEVER~ I just wanna emphasize this. It is still VERY disgusting. Do not ask me what is disgusting, bottom line, it's still really disgusting. hehe.

Anyways~
It's the birthday again.

Blow the candles ..

and eating brownies in pairs :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do i feel the sudden urge to eat brownies ??? :(

Iwan said...

too bad i wasnt there physically there to celebrate ur birthday with u..

so sad.. if not we can have a memorable birthdays celebration..

hahaha!

one day ok? hahahaa!

The Pondering Introvert said...

chou chou: coz i ate it hehe :p

iwan: yeah one day when u come down to kl we can still celebate, even if it is december hehe

Alienstargurlz said...

so nice la the brownies and ice-cream!!!!
sob sob..
XD..
y la diana and felicia kp showing up in ur pics wan?..LOL..
diana really too free la.. hahaha..

The Pondering Introvert said...

hehe dont sob la u can have pure moevenpick wei .... all i have is just imitation lol
coz all happened in the same day haha ... diana really too free la now only u know? hehe