Monday, October 15, 2007

Pizza Hut @ Kepong is BLACK-LISTED

Every Malaysian kid would have exposed to fast food at a very young age and it is getting younger each generation. I have nothing against fast food, in fact I love it and the fact that I used to have it few times a week. Thus, I have all the proof that I am not bias towards them. This time, is not about reviews but more on .. the experience that I encountered yesterday. It was not long but it is enough for me to blacklist that particular branch of Pizza Hut. Yes you read that right, it was Pizza Hut and specifically the Kepong branch near to Jusco Kepong.

It was my first ever time there after dont-know-how-long it was opened. First ever time and having no hopes, I entered. I would not have given it a shot if it wasn't for the rain. I know I live in Kepong but that does not mean that I have to eat there okay. I made the wrong decision, and it was the stupidest mistake that one could do. I regretted it big time.

We went in, sat down and having all the nonsense and nuisance of those kids running around making hell of a noise, we ordered to this guy. Food came, soup came. Mushroom soup which is so freakiing diluted and it tasted like plain water. Like what do you think we are? Someone without taste but or something? Anyway ... complained and supervisor was some bullshitter, she said some customers wanted it like that. I might be visiting there the first time, but I am not dumb. I have been going to Pizza Hut like forever. Isn't it enough to judge it? More than enough. We demanded a new one and she came back to us saying that order taker have forgotten to shout our order which I think it's fake. Why I say so? Probably they have no way to make a thicker mushroom soup and that is the reason of them doing so That's how I think but we don't know what is happening behind there, do we?

Fine then, they are so unhygienic .. really they are. The trays that they used to put the soup was so disgusting, utterly disgusting. It was so dirty. The way the tray was held was so wrong. Alright maybe we should not expect any service in the first place, but hygiene is something that everyone has to practise especially in the food industry, shouldn't it? Those who were working that time were just irritating and at one point, I wonder if they use their brain to work. How do people drink the soup without the spoon?

I was there like 10 minutes or so only, and all these were what I have observed. It sucks and no, I don't think I can take it. WHat's more ... I am not going back there.

If you can take places and people which and who are unhygienic, have a high level of patience, impossible to get irritated then I suggest that you can go there. If you have too much money and do not know how to spend but refuse to give it to me, probably you can donate it to them by trying to dine there yourself

You might have been there, have a good dining experience, but I am saying this base on my personal experience and yesh, after they came back saying the order taker did not shout out the order, we walked off.

Something that I wanted to say . my neighbour is superbly retarded with a high level of stupidity as he was bloody drilling some jerk hole at 12am.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well, i guess after such a "review" there might clean up a bit or at lease the ministry of consumers affair will go have a look! >.<

Anonymous said...

pizza hut's service has gotten considerably worse recently, it's not just at kepong but in taman tun and 1u as well.

screw Pizza Hut, order from dominoes instead !

tIcKLeMe said...

bahs, i've always blacklisted pizza hut and visit ONLY when i really really really have to aka when there's nothing else to eat.

YUcKS! boo yah pizza hut!

Iwan said...

hahaha!

kesian nya adik ku!

these few days u marah marah aja..

relax lah...

Iwan said...

and one thing, ur neighbour memang babi sial and bastard..

drill a hole at that time..

issh!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

allis: yesh pizza kepong sucks!!!

chou chou: I dont know wei, so disappointing, and ... yayyy dominosss here i comeeee :D

sp: teruk til the max, didnt eat pizza hut for dunno how long and this has to happen, screw them

iwan: mana ada asyik marah? if got also learn from u hehe