Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Disgusting, EWWWW

I feel that the weather is so hot, and it's 6.30am wth! I just got out from the bathroom, I had my shower, washed hair ... yay! =.= I feel so hungry. I just switched my air cond off -_-

I have not been sweating for years now. Hehe ... exaggerating :P

The next whole month will be a rehab month. A month spending at home, eating bread, starring at the 4 walls again, no matter if it is daylight or in darkness. Why? Coz it's rehab, a month with no money, a month to feel angelic, a month to be just ... home.

Do not mention bar and club, chilling out and pub ... tell me starbucks and coffee bean and of course Murni. Those words that I mentioned is strictly prohibited.

While I was hopping, we got this ..... and I can declare it as the most ever uberly disgusting B52 that I ever had in my entire life.

B52 anyone? :P haha .. neverminddd ... by looking at this, I will not be tempted instead I feel like puking, it's just disgusting!!!

Afternoon shift makes me so tired!!!

3 comments:

Iwan said...

hahahaha!

rehab month..

funny lah you... hahaha!

eh whats that B52?

never see before..

mr jp said...

Williams can ?? ok, come mamak !

The Pondering Introvert said...

iwan: really la no money for all this so i rehab hehe ... b52 is a shot hhe

chou chou: haha williams very fierce we go murni lolz