Monday, October 22, 2007

Geneve 11

A little chat with someone I know last year and currently in London made me feel that time flies so fast, even faster than I could breathe and I realized how nice and how sweet Swiss is, and that we definitely miss that place so much. That place is like heaven to us, our paradise and somewhere that made me feel like we are in a different planet altogether because it was so nice and we were like caught in our own world, doing our own things and nobody even cares, nobody even bothers if you look stupid and silly. No pressure from anyone and anywhere, the time that we used to hang out and do stupid stuff that nobody else in the school was so free to do that kind of stuff. Hehe. That moment of time, even very simple things made us happy and laugh like there is no tomorrow. The joy, the happiness is all written in each and everyone of our face. All we have now is pressure and stress, that sometimes we wonder .... where have those moment gone to? Nobody wants it to end up like that, and it ended up too fast. We want to bring back the joyfulness and bliss once again. We want to be in our comfort zone ... once more. It really does feel like cloud nine. 6 months was short, but the memories we had was much more than ever. We have gone so far apart in distance ... and we will be waiting to meet up again, but ... one member will be missing and that makes us incomplete.

Talking to him makes me miss Luzern ... but ... I miss Geneva too. My starting life in Geneva was horrifying and ungodly, and it really does. However, in the end of it was awesome, beautiful, intoxicating and momentous. I know that it is cynical that I am missing that place but ... it is a fact. It was quite depressive with the amount of time I have spending time surrounded by 4 walls in a small cubicle.

With the thought that I have now, it is time to put up some pics .... to take a break from all the drinking partying and birthday session


More pics to come .. connection is pissing me off big time

We were inside the building we are and before that we were inside the green building, and it's adjoining hehe

To see the pics before and now made me realized how much weight I lost

Tourists going hoo-hoo-ha-ha over this water jet ... when the people in Geneva don't find it attractive but I still love it as it gives me the feeling of calmness and it soothes my mood

This is how the whole place looks like and it's really impressive ;)

2 comments:

Iwan said...

miss the geneve posts..

hahahaha!!

u looked fatter in this pics.. hahahaha!!

eh, chatting someone from london?

who? who? who?

The Pondering Introvert said...

not fatter la, but chubbier hehe

Some old friend la aiyo lolz