Monday, October 22, 2007

Pink 339

It's October and do you know what happens this month? I know it's Halloween =.= but it's also the
pink month, breast cancer awareness month. Hence, of me changing it to pink.

I know this is probably too pink even for my own liking, but it will only be for a week until I change back to white.

It's my day off today, after 7 straight days and yesterday was a tough tough day. My very first guest had problem, dispute followed by more problematic guests and I had big problem trying to balance it up for the first one, and more and more and more. Omg what a day. Idiot. This time I did it myself, I'm so proud!! :P AND ... no tips.

AND ... it's such a sad month that I have to end up eating budgeted bread for meals because this month ... service point is not even 350, can you imagine that. My salary will be SO sad. ONE thousand lesser than the previous month. Long bia ... sit at home stare at the walls is what I do for one whole month now. Omg. SERIOUSLY sad without motivation anymore. Sigh, 339 oh 339.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

think pink! walk pink! wear pink! talk pink! sleep pink! eat pink! hahaaha means raw food :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL apa laa =.= spreaddd the awareness .. all in pink become pink panther lolz

Iwan said...

eh....

ur pay is cut till 1000??

thats ridiculous and daylight robbery!!!

nak abang hantar makan??

eh... ur company very jialat lah..

The Pondering Introvert said...

business not good la what to do =.= must rehab for one whole month now :( but nvm, our competitor lesser than us hehe :D

Anonymous said...

339 = rehab

makan roti for a month :D