Friday, December 21, 2007

I am Legend @ 1 Utama

I am done with Xmas shopping, and gonna hand it over today, later. Yesh!

Yesterday, Friday, was something that I have not done in a long long time. I could not even remember the last time I went out, enjoy a Friday night with someone else, outside from work of course. I know it's kinda pathetic but ... what to do hehe.

So, went for a movie with Chou Chou this time, and omg stresssss sial. We went for I am Legend. Being Will Smith, he has always been doing comedies but this time is something different. I don't really like it, coz it makes me so stressssssssed. =.= Then again, I heard about the movie saying that it's an action movie, so I thought it was just pure action, who the devil knows -_- cannnottt I so cannot take it, so stresssss. But, it was so funny in the middle. Why? Em ... coz ... chou chou went to ... and .... came back ... and ... LOL. :p

The remaining pics that I have of the deco in 1 Utama, and you know what? There is one real fella dressing up like this, but he is so not cute, and so fierce looking so I decided not to take pic, and today I saw Santaaaa .. but he is just not fat enough to be one. Again, I didn't take any pics hehe.

7 comments:

kyliemc said...

haha..yaya..totally unexpected frm will smith,rite?omg..plus i'm so timid...lol..u can juz imagine how many times i got frightened... karen laughed at me non stop :S haiz..i guess u would end up laughing too if u saw me tht day... lol..d best part was i frightened my guy fren more than d more itself :P

Iwan said...

hahaha!

adik done woth christmas shopping!! hahaha!

well.. i oso wanna watch that movie!! btw, what did jason do till u said its funny??

The Pondering Introvert said...

kylie: chou chou did the same thing =.= suddenly get poked :S at some point i gotta hide myself lolz ... haiz

iwan: i dont wanna watch lolz but i already did hehe. Chou chou? umm i dunno u gotta ask him, later he kill me for telling ... coz i laughed edi .. and if now i tell, wah cant imagine my life haha

Iwan said...

alamak...

potong stim lah.. :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

LOL cant say la later u wont see me here edi

Iwan said...

-.-

The Pondering Introvert said...

ahahaha XD :p