Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Sunday

Supposed to be out to celebrate Kerry's birthday but poor girl is down with fever. So, her sis Kylie came out and left her at home anyways haha.

I reached The Curve quite late, was so pissed with everything from morning. RETARDS la =.= horrible day.

Right, so continue ... met up with Kylie after months, then at the same time with er ... Jac? Anyways, was dead hungry that I can just eat anything up. The phrase a hungry person is an angry person is so true. Even someone have not done anything wrong, got me pissed by just blocking my way haha. After my KFC meal ... omg, I felt so damned great. Yeah I know, changed like an instant, tame me down with food =.= lolz I know yea -_- after that, omg I am so shocked, seriously stunned that Dora is ACTUALLY free to be there eheh. After KFC Tesco, yeah coz I blacklisted The Curve's Secret Recipe, we headed to next door, which is Secret Recipe's Tesco haha. Talk talk crap crap drink drink and eat eat. I had one black forest cake there and continue sitting down until they wanted to close shop. Later on, we went over to Starbucks The Curve, again ... until they wanted to close, before we left and bid goodbye, see you again.

That's how my day today, a Sunday. It is considered very good as you know, Sundays don't exist for me.

6 comments:

Iwan said...

hahahaha!

adik so nottti!!

blacklist here and there..

hahahaa!

has ur fever subside??

adik must take care ok..

must drink lots of water too!

glad that u enjoyed ur sun!!

hehehehe

The Pondering Introvert said...

i never had fever, just food poisoning lolz haha

my gawd i just got home and it's 7am haha

tIcKLeMe said...

woaaa new layout!!! :O

and poor bday girl had to stay at home while you all keluar. keke. :D

kerry if u can see this, happy belated bday!! :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

not belated yet la, her actual birthday is on boxing day haha

tIcKLeMe said...

oh is it? haha so shy!

happy bday kerry!!! :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

hhaha it's today :D