Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to KDU 1

I have left college almost 3 years ago, 2 and a half years to be exact and I have not stepped my foot into the building since then ... until ... recently, which was, of course, last year.

So much had changed. The feeling the moment I walked into college again after 3 years was so different. It was like totally a new place. It was like I know this place, and yet I don't know. It was June 2004 since the last ever time I was still considered a student there and those 2 years that I was there was just memorable and priceless. I wondered how would it be if I was already blogging by then. hehe. Just imagining .. "oh today, I slept in Ms Leong's class, and as usual, she made her own joke and laughed herself" or rather "omg that superb lecturer told us about her husband and she has a really good relationship again and omg she cried and stomped her feet coz she merajuks" HAHA.

It was just known as a cafeteria before and now, KDU SQ. ... and it was previously managed by outsiders and now, the whole KDU SQ is owned by H&T students? Not so sure though.

It looks so different now, you know that counter you see now? Previously it was empty there, just some orangy tables and chairs, just like in a classroom.

Small tables everywhere now. Those days were like all tables joint together

If look properly, the one sitting on the left was Uncle Oliver haha ... to be precise, kitchen lecturer lolz and in the middle is the stage for dramatic people

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so bad la , make lecturer cry ...

I was walking back in my old college a few months ago. The feeling is very weird, because you have fond memories, but your friends are not there anymore.

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah chou chou ... the feeling is different, tho it's the same building you have been going in and out, but it's no longer the same, people is different, everything is different already

LOLLL ... not me ... im innocent i didnt make lecturer cry haha

Iwan said...

are u notorious in school?

hahahaa!

yeah lah.. i oso longed to go back to my pri sch and sec school but no time lah..

those were the days sial..

hahaha!

The Pondering Introvert said...

primary and secondary i dont want, college and higher i want .. and im dying to lolz

primary and secondary is like hell sial =.= so not fun, nitemare for 13 years lolz