Monday, January 21, 2008

Damn you, SEC

I dislike ... them ... for making my life so miserable.

I lost my locker key, not unusual, wanted to get a duplicate one, but ... they do not have. So, this dude gave me the master.

Right for 2 days, he dealt with me. Then I returned the master key on the 2nd day to another person. I could not give it back to him because he works office hours >.< and I told another guy, my locker number and I asked if it is okay. He can say .. OK ... and so I left for home.

Who the devil knows that when I came back the next day, the master key isn't there anymore!!! Like how frustrated was I. If it is my fault, then FINE, problem is ... I did not even lose the master key, I did not even misplace it, BIG problem is ... this SECURITY can have the guts to lose my Master key and I almost got it from RH.

The dude that dealt with me for 2 days saw me on my way for lunch and he's like "why" gave me that what-happened look. I'm like ... Noooo ... I did not lose it, I gave it to Sec. He asked if I know his name and all. If I know, I sue him haha. His head almost screw me =.= dang! but still it's not my fault, so I am not screwed haha. Then he's like pity you =.=

STOOOPED sial. I didn't have locker for 2 days ... torturing!! What I hate is the fact that they make it as though is entirely my mistake ... I mean that stupid Sec. He gave me that stupid bloody rude bo-song face ... don't like dont work lar, damn you ... sit there nothing to do still wanna give that kind of look, damn you, screw you! That's why your ass is getting bigger and bigger and getting fatter and fatter and fuglier and fuglier.

SCHEISSE
is your middle name ... I just know it!

No comments: