Sunday, January 20, 2008

Chinese Wedding @ Shereton

It was last year when I first entered this hotel called, Shereton Imperial Kuala Lumpur. It has been there for a long long time but I haven't stepped my foot in that particular building before. The nearest that I have been is just at The Asian Heritage Row. I don't think I need to say what do I do there heh.

It was mid December 2007, end of last year when this wedding took place. I got dragged there.

This hotel when I went there was actually quite quiet, and gloom to a certain extent except for that particular ballroom.

But I must admit that I like this ...

Of course not to forget the typical chinese dinner wedding ... must have chinese dinner settings ... and this is how it looks like ... omg I forgot what they call this as ... wendy or mary or something? the one in the middle where you can turn around. I seriously forgot, restauranteurs ... please enlighten

The individual settings ... eeee I saw wine. You know what's the best part about chinese wedding? The best part is you get to drink, drink til you drop or whatsoever no problem. I think I can see only one very good point, other than that I don't think so. As far as I know, many road side food are better than the ones you get during all this kind of dinner.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

madam..
is called LAZY SUSAN@@
not wendy or mary..
wth..
LOL!!!!!!!
sorry la.. darn funneee la.. hahahahha

yapthomas said...

hahahha Wendy or Mary!!..

I can tell you that Chinese Dinner is the hardest to serve..
Change plate every meal and settings is like SO MANY!!..

The Pondering Introvert said...

kim: dont lafff lehs ... old edi forgot haha desole desole desole hehe thursday how?

thomas: thats why they have banglas working haha :D and most workers r them =.=

Anonymous said...

hahhaaa!

the best part of chiense wedding is the shark fin soup!!

hahahaha!

The Pondering Introvert said...

but nowadays they substitute with something else, no longer the pure shark fin soup you get like those days, poor sharks ... we have iwan eating them up