Thursday, January 17, 2008

Rubbish nonsense

I know that city life is stressful.

But, if to that extent that people are behaving so uncivilized-ly, there must be so wrong with them!! Or they just are mentally unhealthy.

Oh, I found a parking lot when I reached SS2. How lucky I thought. Lucky enough for me, this lady was standing there and I saw her trying to stop a cab or something, so what do I bother. I continued to park, eh doom ... perfect parking, I succeeded haha, I seldom park side parking okay, so don't laugh =.= She then looked at me, I was harmless or maybe she thought, coz I really am. She waved at me like some crazy idiot, but I do not know her, so I don't bother ... again. She gave me the body language to ask me to send her somewhere. I thought to myself ... for what I don't even know you. She then came to the passenger side to ask me to wind down. VERY funny, no way =.= I told her with my hand No. Obviously d'uh =.= Then I refuse to look at her, and ignored her like nobody is there, she then got a little furious that she knocked my beloved Lorry and left.

Seriously, this biatch is so sick, and completely retarded. Why do I have to fetch you ^o) I don't even know you. How I know later you have a knife then try to kidnap me, then try to call my parents from my phone book and get some money and all. But, she will not know what I put the name of my dad and mom. Later on, she couldn't get the money, she start torturing me, and if not ... she will make me go on crash diet that I can't walk anymore. Then, I go missing from the world and nobody knows but her. OMG! If I know you ... then different okay, but the problem is I don't =.= plus she looks so chinese ... eh who knows maybe from Mainland. Okay I don't wanna sound so bias, but that's the fact, based on my experiences with people from there. Don't attack me, it's useless because I am not a kind person. Even you offer me money, I will not. Forget about it, just go and ask others. Plus the fact that I know it too well, crime rate is too high here.

She's just like this, some crappy rubbish retarded and nonsense scheisse. Rubbish all around that people do not want anymore.

Perhaps, she's really desperate and all, but hello ... you cannot force people to do what they do not want okayyy? It's a free world. At least it's for me. Plus, go and ask some guys and whatsoever .... coz I am so not that kind of person who will help you, I'm sorry ... dumm

I am scareddddd!!! VERY scareddd!!

11 comments:

yapthomas said...

why never give her a piece of your mind lah??

The Pondering Introvert said...

eee scared la ... you never know what they are capable of, esp those with very chinese look haha :p

Anonymous said...

maybe you ran over her cat or something ... ?

Eehui said...

yer i miss swiss too ^^
and u are driving a lorry?

kyliemc said...

luckily u ignore her..who knows later she tries to rob you?so dangerous.you are alone at that time some more

tIcKLeMe said...

nasib you're safe. that's why we must always walk you to your car. make sure ALL of your friends walk you to your car ok? :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

chou chou: =.= i never kill animals except insects haha :p

lasilasi: yeah swiss is like heaven rite, you were there for only few days already say so lolz and no, i call Avanza as lorry hehe :p

kylie: yeah la thats why i say kidnap lolz

sp: hahaha what's with the caps on ALL hahahah so farney :p

tIcKLeMe said...

actually hor, should've called us. we would've gone over to rescue you. luckily nothing crazy happened lor. stupid retarded lady.

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolz small matter no need la im not some princess dont worry be happpy hahah

kyliemc said...

yaya..that's y me always walk with you to the car esp in the carpark..hahha..guys can walk on their own..they are much safer

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolz ... danke danke