Saturday, January 19, 2008

Boogie

After one year, finally I met ...

Lin Dee. Still the same, still with The Star and she is so mean by tempting me ... to go back into dancing =.= yea I left my dancing life so long ago, ever since 2006. Such a waste really but this industry does not allow me to go back into dancing, again. Really saddening, really it is. For having a passion and not being able to do it, is something really tragical. Sighz. It's so difficult too to resist temptation, especially into dancing, into something that I really really like.

How it all began? Well, began in a very coincidental manner that nobody and not me expected it at all, and come to think of it ... it has been so many years. But, not that many, umm ... and I had a very good instructor back then, so he was also the key to my passion then, the one that inspired me to continue dancing. Sighhhhzzz ... how can it be like thissss ... arhhh baka!

So yeah just the other day, feeling very aloof with nothing to do, nobody to induce and convince me to go out, I left home ... alone, walking around ... alone and shopping ... alone. I have been doing this a lot so yeah ... =.= It hasn't been to the extent that I'm out to the movies ... alone. That day will come, very soon. It might sound a little sad but ... yeah yeah =.= but then again, it really IS sad haha. Finally, I went to find Elaine to have lunch with and so we ended up in Waffles World again and I had a very classic hotdog and man, I miss having hotdog in winter :( boohooo!

6 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

hahahaha.... not on purpose la. :D

tIcKLeMe said...

uh oh. WRONG COMMENT!! HAHAHA... i mean commented on wrong entry. tsk. nvm.

i wanna experience winter too! :(

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: LOL i thought what hehe sesated :D winter is damn damn nice im in love with winter ... die! anyone with the name winter tell me okie :p

tIcKLeMe said...

hahaha .. i wanna be autumn. :D do you love autumn? :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

sure im in love with everythg except summer lolz

Anonymous said...

I like the Chocolate Waffle in the waffleworld .. hmmmmm .

we go there ok when I come back ^___^