Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy V-Day and do NOT wish me

Right, I know it's Valentine's .... so Happy Valentine's Day. I know it's a happy day for most people, singles and attached alike, but it is just like any other days.

However, the fact that people are going around having fun, the thought of that makes it so depressing. I, in the other hand, gotta work, which is so not comforting. This not only happening this year, but last year as well.

This year gonna finish duty at 1am and can actually get out and done for the day like 1 plus or maybe 2 who knows. Last year, I finished like what, 1am too. I know that I don't celebrate it and all, but it is so not fun to know others can have fun and I don't. 2 years consecutive! Argh!

So yeah everyone, go and spend your money HAPPILY and I will work HAPPILY okay. What the heck V-Day. Happy V-Day. No matter what you do, go and have fun and one thing for sure, do NOT wish me at all, just DON'T.

I got this top from the flea market in The Curve some weeks ago while I was out with Kim and that was when we bumped into Kenny and Daniel Lee of Msian Idol lolz wth. Nvm, they don't interest me anyways. >.<

8 comments:

Alienstargurlz said...

wahliao..
woman u are so the TULAN abt v day. =P
dun la so tulan ok. u hav me temaning u to work on such day. haha. now im in office tulan-ing cuz im bored to death wei. really gona die of boredom soon SAVE ME WEI!! haha..
wen r we going out again to yum cha with ur darling huh?
=P
and btw, i so love the shirts we bought from the curve!! haha. mariko wants one too. and i think i want a 2nd one. rofl. XD

The Pondering Introvert said...

aahhaah of course tulan ... 2 yrs straight lolz .. thats why i told everyone not to wish me, though they still did :S hahah i finished everything at 1.15am not too bad :p hhahah how to save you? eh you havent told me about ur datessss yet ... who who ... i know or not one ... did your darling ask you :D hahaha i dont even know he's my darling, since i dunno ... he is YOUR darling :p hehe he balik kampung la 17th and coming back only on 21st perhaps after that lors coz im gonna start my nite shift very soon edi
aaahahah i want a second one too lolzzzz ... :p

tIcKLeMe said...

i love you SP!!! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha sp i love you tooo :D

Anonymous said...

nice tee!!!!

and some thing about V.It's seems commercialized theese days.

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah and it's annoying lolz :p

tIcKLeMe said...

i love u more! haha! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

er .... o-kay