Saturday, February 16, 2008

HEH?

Valentine's just over couple of days ago, how did it go? My tulan-ness for Valentine's is overbearing that I told everyone not to wish me at all during this day and I still in love with the tee I got myself :D haha. Perhaps, it isn't that bad this year compared to last year, because practically the whole restaurant was filled with people celebrating that and it was superbly annoying.

There are actually some retard nutcase that said he will not bring his gf to any restaurant, but to a mamak. Yes, MAMAK. haha. He will then set the place very nicely and bring in some musicians and whatever ... but the ambience is not there. SO funny. He said he doesn't want materialistic girls and whatever ... but again .. who isn't in this era.

You see 1000 bucks on the street, are you very sure that you are not gonna keep it. If you don't, others will and if you don't you will keep thinking of that 1000 bucks for that whole year.

I know I am, you give me money, you give me tips, I'll be darn happy. =) Heeeheee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe , cannot wish you :P

Poor chou chou, have to see all the couples celebrate :(

L1 said...

WAHAHA..take gf to mamak for VDAY! OMG UBER CHEAPSKATENESS!! At leat try to do better than that no? I bet he doesn't have a gf nor will he have one in future with that kinda thinking :P

tIcKLeMe said...

wahlauwei. apa punya lelaki!

sppppppp... happy sp day! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

chou chou: haha you better dont i sepaks you :D

onii-chan: lolz lotsa weird people around with the mentality of yesteryears hahaha :D yesteryears mentality is even better sorry lolz :p

sp: itu jantan bukan lelaki haha :D

L1 said...

I think I saw him here wor..in one of your latest posts :P