Friday, March 14, 2008

Lalang

At this very moment ... the feeling of missing someone right now ...

Where is he? Well, on earth.

He is one very special person, someone who had guided me, supported me, throughout my life since I left school, until today. Joys are being shared, laughters had been exchanged and sadness, sorrow had been expressed. Everything remains the same, only closer. The bond remains. The feelings remained. Nobody could ever replace this very special person because he is the one and only one. When everyone turned their backs, he was the only one standing there, being the shoulder ... being the hand ... being the whatever ... but he is always there.

Nobody could ever could understand me like how he does ... like this dude here. He never fails me. Never. The friendship is priceless. He never give up upon me. 6 years had passed us by, counting on and we still are the same people. Things might change, we might change, but we remain the same towards each other. The times that he stayed awake to accompany me to do assignments in the wee hours, though knowing he had to work the very next morning.

Not many know how I feel and how I think ... only him. This is a very special post dedicated to him, for being there all these years no matter how busy and how tired he is. Thank you very much. I'm quite baffled with the patience and everything in him that he has. It's just irreplaceable.

When everyone gave up hope, he was the only one ... motivating me ... and he just knows how to. He was the one who believed in me so much, put full 100% hopes on me that nobody else does. He is my pillar of strength.

This is the person I call Lalang ... a very special name given to him ... one might laugh, but it is very meaningful and memorable =) I would never ever call anyone else Lalang in my entire life, yeah ... NEVER!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

laling. i mean what i said =)

The Pondering Introvert said...

lalang, i mean it too =)

kyliemc said...

lalang must be so touched when he reads this....

L1 said...

thats nice..ppl should learn from this. this is true friendship :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

kylie: hehehe yea ... and he is the perfect guy

onii: yah but sadly he is the only guy i know that have all these qualities

Seizhin said...

Cherish the memory!
He's always in us.

L1 said...

mochii - friends like that dun come often mah. least u appreciate, many ppl out there wouldn't or dunno how to.

The Pondering Introvert said...

seizhin: yes cherish and treasure :D and im glad i met him

camera: thank u thank u will drop by sooner

onii: yes i agree. Well, he is so siao, how can I not appreciate? he is too lovable hahaha

L1 said...

lol...eh? i tot im siao? least thats wat u always tell me :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

but you expected siao .. he is unpredictable in unexpected circumstances lolz

tIcKLeMe said...

thank you lalang!! :) for making my sp feel this way! :D

Anonymous said...

hahahaha laling im really really touched. you have no idea how many times i read this =D.. and it never fails to put a smile on my face =)

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: lalang is so sweet =)

lalang: heheheh ... yay! :P and i remember what you said to me and whatever i said before i really mean it =) glad that you are smiling again hehe