Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A sisha night @ Bangsar

"The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure" - Mikhail Baryshnikov
"Music can give you your dreams. It will teach you hard work, it will break your heart and make you so happy, you can't stand it."- Bill Clinton

Last month, there was an impromptu outing ... and we went over to Bangsar ... for a multi-purpose thingy ... some went for drink, some to eat o.O and some for sisha ... but all of us serve a same purpose on top of that, which is ... to de-stress, except me maybe because I was off that day, I don't need to de-stress that day, but the accumulated stress over the week need to be de-stressed.

Gay boi and boss

I love that pic hanging on the wall

It's cam time ...

A small group pic ... Ming, Boss, Dede and me

No comments: