Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A sisha night II @ Bangsar

I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what it too deep to find for words. ~Ruth St. Denis

The Bangsar ... The Sisha ... thingy we once had.

The Martini

The Zombie ... before I went into my night shift ...

The ultimate thingy ... sisha

Finally the humans ... or rather ... humans with Moo ... hehe

After that zombie, bottles of beers kept on coming ... one after another. It was a nice night, not too much craziness, not too drunk ... well not drunk at all, it's 100% sober. It's great, it's awesome. All ... ended up in nowhere else, but Ming's place. Well, we bought some other beers on the way back there o.O 5 ended there. Even until today, I am still amused, and amazed with the fact that the place was already tight enough, already small ... yet Moo can still end up under the bed o.O I'm seriously amused ... right until this very moment. Such a waste that I don't have that pic, or else ... will seriously be one of my best pic of 2008!

No comments: