Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dream on

People can just be so idiotic at times, or rather, in this case many times. However, what I encountered was only once, because not like I know him very well, and I just do not wish to know him or have anything to do with him. He's not close whatsoever, we were just er working at the same place before, until at one point, he got sacked. Why? Because he was being a moron lolz.

Anyways he came and all asking for a comp parking and all. Just you know, who do you think you are and what position are you in to ask this. The best I could give is the flat rate and if you want more, why not call the GM and ask yourself?

He came on telling me that if in his current work place, he could give any drinks for free and the parking. Right, that is that, and it's two very different establishment, like totally different. He went on saying that they are still doing better than us. Like so whatever. Why are you talking so much nonsense. I told him, so what ... but we are more prestige, I'm sorry. If you do not wish to have that flat rate, give it back to me, go and pay the full rate then. But while I was talking to him, hehehe ... I gave him my fakest smile ever XD I'm so fake omg ... but at least I am not a liar. HAHA.

Do I look like I care idiot? Just look at yourself, you should have known why you got sacked. Like ... sack. HEH. These people are just so pissing off and I do not know what they want to prove. Perhaps, they could not get what they wanted. Then, too bad. Don't even think of parking there in the first place.

Tell me why, why people in these world can be such a pain in the ass. So what you know me? Must I give you free parking. Even if I can, do you think I will to people like YOU? Dream on, dream dream dream in your own fantasy land. My goodness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dream on word... sounds a little bit like a song...
Any way, there are things that you are entitled in a company and there are things that you are not.
So why cry over it rather than buck up and move higher until you get those priviledges.
Do not ask, earn it
That how you get respect, well at least what I think
:)

The Pondering Introvert said...

im not the one asking lolz he's the one sadly hahaha