Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gut feelings

Do you really believe what your instincts and your gut feelings tell you? I'm pretty sure most of us do. It is not anything scientifically proven. However, what comes from within us, is something mysterious, something that we cannot explain it on paper.

I used to have really bad vibe on this guy that I know some time back and he is now missing from this world, not that it matters anyway. Seriously, I really did. I had this very strong feeling that he isn't a good guy, he isn't a nice guy. Nobody wanted to believe me, everyone told me otherwise, that he is such and such guy, and that he is this and that. Guess what? No matter how many people tried to convince me that he is not like what I thought, nobody succeeded. Yes, that was from the first day, right up til now, the feeling is the same, that he is not as simple as he seems to be, and I was proven darn right one day. Incidents were not important, but everything that happened, proved me DARN right.

Then, I got a friend that had been together with this such and such and knowing this person earlier, I got that same feeling, telling me that this person was different from what I know him, that he isn't true to himself, and that he is not like what he used to be, and that he is just not himself. Again, it was true.

Recently, another one ... telling me that this this has some that that, and weeks after, I had someone telling me exactly the same thing from what I thought before.

After so many incidents that occurred, and it was all base on instincts, it is only wise to follow your instincts. I would not say that it is never wrong, but most of the time it says the right thing. It is beyond what we can prove it on black and white.

I lurve following my instincts ...
Because it tells me about someone ... whether, someone is nice and it is worth for, or isn't ... that's where I got the answer. If you are not a nice person, as in ... you are just not someone I can trust, it is base on my gut feelings, what my instincts tell me. If my feelings tell me not to trust you, do not trust whatever you do or say, even though at one point, you can be the nicest one around, or your actions tell me so, still ... I choose to believe my instincts.