Sunday, May 18, 2008

Failed actress

Randomly, I had dim sum today, the worst ever dim sum, as, I was not even in the mood for dim sum, but I had. It's also due to the fact that I was THAT exhausted and to eat with some kids are not the best things to do.

I had a convo with a friend some days back and we actually were talking about some serious stuff, something that we never really talked about, and we finally did, that fine day.

We actually were not talking about the both of us, rather, about someone we know, mutually, and probably, sadly yeah. The changes that occurred was such a huge one that we only thought we were talking and having dinner on the same table yesterday. Only God knows what happen and how it happens. It isn't the best thing to feel and do.

It's such a waste frankly, but ... do I look like I even care about it today? I don't and I seriously don't and even, I rather I do not know this person. I also know, I am the last person people will expect all the words from, but I can say, my friends ... it's true. I am no longer involve and I no longer have anything to do with this particular person because this person just do not deserve anything. If one can be so possessive over somebody else, who am I to say anything, if I am not that person involve. It doesn't matter to me. Penting ke?

Your perfection can only last a certain period of time, and you can't always carry out your "Acts" all the time successfully. People will eventually find out about your flaws, your true colours that people will just react in disbelief. All these are all superficial and it can be so deceiving that it just looks so skeptical and cynical to me. I understand though, people and nobody is perfect. You don't go try showing your perfection to every single person but rather, show your imperfection, because I believe, that is what makes you perfect as a person. We do not need grammy award noble prize actress and actor here.

If that makes you happy, by all means, do whatever you wanna do. One thing for sure, the past is the past and you are not part of me and thank you, I am leading an absolutely almost perfect life. I am sorry, I am even happier without you, like seriously. I regretted something, I regretted I didnt' turn you away earlier. Sorry, your skill of acting cannot lie people sometimes. You are good at putting up your acts. However, you are definitely not the best one around. People are just not convinced.

It's alright if you are caught doing something leisure. Must you lie that you are there for something important? Does it even matter? Do you think you are that important? I do not think so. It does not make any difference. I pity someone, f$or being so close to you, and suffer at your side. I shall pity thou. You got my sympathy, friend.

Do what you believe in, because I don't even care, like I just don't you know, people just don't, like ... do you understand what does it mean by DON'T? Poison freak, please let free my friend, my friend is innocent.

8 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

i sure as hell don't wanna be the person you're talking about cause this is nasty!

The Pondering Introvert said...

HAHAHA who is nasty, that person? i dont hope it's me lolz =p

tIcKLeMe said...

haha, no la. i meant that if i'm the person you're talking about and i read it, sure rasa like got seribu panah piercing me. hahahaha. so i don't ever want to be that person! :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

you wouldnt be =.= got that powderful or not? o.O dont la exaggerate lolz pandai buat lawak hahaha :D

§pinzer said...

as long as it's not me can already :x

The Pondering Introvert said...

heyz female pig, you actually come to my blog omg. Do you feel it? If you terasa, that means it's you HORRRR =p

Anonymous said...

i know whooooooo! i know who!!!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

o.O LOLLL