Thursday, August 14, 2008

The birthday in 2007

Dancing faces you towards Heaven, whichever direction you turn. ~Sweetpea Tyler

This was almost a year ago, when the pictures were taken during my birthday. Why didn't I post? Well there was this guy, or rather, a cow, though he doesn't like me calling him a cow, but Moo Moo, that he said he will pass those pictures to me, but somehow it never reaches to me until today. Therefore, I gotta resort to taking those pics from his Facebook instead. Sad-case.

For sure, I have many other pics beside these 2 ... but these 2 are the ones I like the most. You guess what? I really wanted to have Marche in the beginning, as it was Ramadan month at that time, I didn't get the chance to dine there as by the time I finish work, there isn't anymore left for me so they chose Laundry Bar instead.

This is who I call Moo Moo ... because of his obsession for cows ... >.< oh I love to eat cows :D

Then, he said something that I felt like whacking him ... and so ... it was some spontaneous reaction, who knows ... got caught red handed and he just have to highlight it ... and he calls that pet abuse >.<

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its the same colour :o

Anonymous said...

its the same colour :o

The Pondering Introvert said...

wat same colour o.O lol

Anonymous said...

the top u wore its exactly the same colour as your blog . :P

btw, thoose are moment shots..good stuff there.!

The Pondering Introvert said...

oh ... hahahah yea ... im liking green more, it's a more nature kinda colour :P

HAHA my gawd yea man ... it's the ultimate moment that probably might not happen again lolz :P