Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Phastastisch

"We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams"

To begin with, there were a few times that I hung out with a bunch of people I called as my past life, which means, my ex-school mates lolz. There, meeting people is common, well, people that I do not know that is. Finally one day this fella met me after so much hearing.

That isn't important and the one that I wanna highlight now is he sent me a message in Friendster asking me to allow him to view my pics. Like ... hello? First of all, I do not know you that well, we have not even spoken. I asked WHY. He replied I just wanna view, can I. I asked WHY the second time and isn't it obvious I feel reluctant to show them to you. He replied .. "we are friends." OMGGGGG!!! Since when are we friends, I don't even know!!! Absolutely ridiculous. You call someone as a friend just because someone is your friend's friend whom you have not spoken a word to, absolutely fantastic! If that is the case, I have countless friends. It takes just a blink to call someone a friend eh? Hi I am your friend :D *innocent eyes*

Sorry but I am a picky person when it comes to this issue. You are my friend's friend does not mean you are my friend. Hello? Do you know the difference of a friend and someone you met? You don't, but I do. What is the foundation of a friendship, I wonder if he knows. Probably no, perhaps everyone is his friend, even the ones he meet during his stroll to the market. HA! Biggie man. The fact is I don't even feel comfortable with you on the first ever meet, which means, you are not someone trustable to me. Guess what? Once the impression is bad on a person, it's difficult to change that perception. It's not impossible I shall say, but it's just difficult.

Being with my friend doesn't give you the right to do stupid things, like this. Don't interfere in my life and I shall not do to you too. I mean, I will not do anything bad ... for sure :P Someone asked me what was my impression. My answer to her, bad, don't really like, bad. She said her family told the same. HAHA!

Sad for him, stop being a loser okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

impression of who? the guy? her family didnt have good impression on the guy too or what? im confused lar.

you also didnt have good impression of me at the beginning what. =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

clod: aiya Apple is together with Badak. Apple's family dislike Badak's personality. I also dont really like Badak. Got it? lolz

dont dig history loz