Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dedes & families @ PD 1

Last year December, Dede and myself took leave, supposedly to attend someone get hitched. However, we decided to make ourselves happy, instead of just to entertain people. A couple of days before that, I don't feel like going anymore, and so did she. I mean, we were not that important after all, were we? We planned ... haha .. for a getaway from KL, because how many days could we have the same day off. It's rarely and hardly, we just don't get okay. Why? Er .. they wanna separate us. Then, there comes the planning of where, who, how and whatsoever. She invited her family and I did too.

Let's see who turned up .. Shermaine, Alex, Kim Joe, Female Pig, Kylie and of course not to mention the both of us. None of us knew the way there except the surprisingly Female Pig haha okay credits to him :D

The one and only who was supposed to navigate us there ended up ASLEEP in the car, oh my gawd, how irresponsible, and he's the ultimate example of a female pig. He kept on eating and sleeping like so whatever rite. I have to keep mentioning all his GIRLS name in order to wake him up a little but it's countless girls name that he has so ... sigh

Owner and shit

The highlight of the day ... Mr Shitto and No Life bonding session haha ...

Geez! Look at that ... man!

While on the way there .... took a pitstop and snapped

Her family :)

This is how you should warship Mr Shitto okay ... haha

I think ... we have a major gender confusion here? Oh my ... o.O

4 comments: