Sunday, January 18, 2009

The breaking out

I looked at you when you slammed the door
You walked out from there and never come back
You have violated the words again
How am I to trust people

I felt emotionless, I felt numbness
I fell on my knees and lay there
I felt so weak that I am just immune
I am lost in the world of my own

Only darkness and loneliness is surrounding me
The pain to endure is unbearable
The nothingness within me is beyond reach
I had nothing left in me

Rain doesn't seem gloomy at that moment
I tried, I tried and I tried to get up
Insanity had begun to take control of my life
That I needed to regain my consciousness

I know I needed to redeem myself
I needed time to heal, but I could not
I need to feel some emotions and be in human flesh again
I have become immortal

5 comments:

kyliemc said...

T.T it's so sad.... i mean the song lyrics....

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolz .. written by me .. original ... being lost in thoughts .. :D so was just imagining things

Kyels said...

Interesting thoughts there - I can comprehend the feeling of numbness in certain stanzas.

(:

Alienstargurlz said...

nani kore. >.<"
now u the poetic one. LOL.

The Pondering Introvert said...

kyels: yea, its good and healthy be thoughtful at times :)

ah moi: lolz its not poetic it's more lyrical than poetic haha and i am always one, difference is i hv alwys posted in friendster :P