Friday, January 9, 2009

Reality check

Remember that someone who ran away from work one day? Well, not literally, but in some ways. Gone in 24 hours.

Bobo knew where she is now, but he didn't wanna tell us. I am fine with it and I never bothered about it. If she was planning to run away and she was honest about it, I am totally alright with it. I might not be happy for sure, but at least tell us what is going on and so we know what to expect to the very least. If really, she treats people as friends, from a genuine heart, how could you betray people like that.

I did not wanna bother, I did not wanna concern anything about it later on until recently. Someone, and I meant someone, told me she saw her on a flight. Yeah of all airlines, it was Airasia. She still goes out with Bobo, and she still keeps in touch with few others, who were not close with her before, that seldom hang out with her. However, she never did that to us. Bobo said she is afraid that we will be angry. There is nothing left for us to get angry for all that act she had done, but it also depends the approach she uses. He also told me what if we decided to ignore her and do not pick up her calls. If she ever tried, I guess that's fair to say so but if she did not I feel she's not even in the position to say such things. Bobo told me why not we call her. No I will not, definitely not, I am not the one betraying in the first place you ... know.

Firstly, before she made the decision, she should have thought about all this coming, about the consequences that she will cause and weight everything before you decide. Endure every single thing that came from yourself. Since decision has been made, expect the worse from people. Maybe others are more transparent and compassionate, but I'm not simple as that. I trust that I am quite perplexing in some ways.

Instincts told me she will definitely regret whatever she had done that day, the day she walked out. Gotcha! She's now feeling kinda regretful too. I am not cursing her at all, but it's a reality. Even without Bobo telling, somehow from one way to another I will eventually know. The world is small, don't cha realize it. People do travel and they definitely remember. Even if you bumped into someone who was not there permanently, they will know about it. If you do things in a proper manner, there is nothing to regret of, people will not laugh at you when you fall, instead they will offer a helping hand. For what you have decided, your life might take a drastic change. For that, it's endurance time. Perhaps it's just trial and error in life.

Be genuine, be frank and be honest and people will not hate you for that. As I always say, don't regret for what you have decided, and for whatever things you have done. That is why, before doing so, THINK. That is what brains are all about. Rational, realistic, synthetic, reasonable, balanced is the way to live.

9 comments:

kyliemc said...

oh well, not everyone sees friendship as an important thing in life... :( so we have to deal with it some way or another... michy, if one day u ever think of ending our friendship, please at least tell me the reason why you want to end it, k? :) not that we would end our friendship but things are so unpredictable nowadays...

The Pondering Introvert said...

i dont end it without any reason, i am someone sensible who thinks, not someone who do without thinking, and regret later on because i think about the consequences of an action first before deciding :D

Kyels said...

How cliche and ironic because I wrote something similar too - couple of days ago - about honest in friendships and relationships. I hate betrayal and how friends can be hypocrites sometimes especially when you have helped them so much w/o expecting any returns but sincerity and a genuine heart. My take is that some people won't cherish what they have until it's gone.

Like you said, we have brains and are capable of rights and wrongs. We ought to be sensible and logical whenever we go through the decision making process.

Alienstargurlz said...

lol, same old stuff. >.<" =P
oi missing u la. sg is nice bt now im loner-ing. AHAHA. ur nite shift over yet or not?

The Pondering Introvert said...

Kyels: oh really hehe I'll go in read :P I mean yeah humans have the ability to think, to be sensible and rational before deciding something. Once decided, some things have no turning back, especially when it involves things like trust, betrayal and friendships. What a world we are in now

Ah Moi: No mar must update coz Ming bumped into her in Air Asia, coz for so many months I didn't know where is she, some people kenw but didn't wanna tell so I don't bother until recently when Mind told me hhehe. I am going to morning shift soon already. Lonely leh go Sg some more LOL miss me or miss Mr bf? -_-

Anonymous said...

so drama. lol
this might sound old but first time i see your new hairstyle. cool!

Anonymous said...

"That is why, before doing so, THINK. That is what brains are all about."

Haha! Someone should put that on a t-shirt and make everyone wear it to remind one another! Cos it just doesn't seem to register in some people's heads no matter how many times you tell them!

Came over from Kyels' and the first thing about your blog that caught my attention was its header - a mix of French and German in it. Lol.

claudine said...

omg read until my kepala pusing. going round and round the bush lar you. mak nenek =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

Ivan: haha kinda old but it's alright coz I change almost every 2 months :P but no matter how it's still remains short :P

Vern: HAHAHA ... erm .. okay lolz haha ..if there's such shirt I will definitely buy :P

mommie: where gottttttttttt =.= takdaaaa :P