Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The slacky night out @ Rum Jungle

Lately I have major insomnia. Don't come asking me why, I do not know myself. It was bad. Working at 3pm, I ended up waking up at 6am or sometimes 5 plus, even before the sun rise. How bad! For the whole entire day shift, 7 days straight, I did that. My gawd. How torturing.

The other day I was working the shift people dreaded the most, 5-1, but it's okay to me, at least there's 6 bucks added to the salary haha. :P money-minded? Perhaps. Both Tarzan and I were working the same shift, and Dede was working noon, but she sms-ed her dad but no reply and all to fetch her so she assumed they were not coming anytime soon. Very randomly, we ended up in a club nearby, unprepared, way under dressed, too slacky for anyone's liking. We saw everyone, every single individual, dressed up, no matter how old the person is, but us, we, ended up like that. If we were wearing jeans and all was fine, but .. we were wearing slippers, the three of us haha .. I guess people thought we were going to the beach. Last year was the same, we wore slippers too HAHA. Shorts and slippers in a club is so kewl :P

The cover charge comes with this, Tuborg, quite mild and smooth

I had that sudden cravings for French Fries, tadaaa .. 3 of us ... and in the end, omg ... so darn filling

Okay I know I wore the shirt that is so dot dot dot ... of all places, of all time ... I just have to wear it that day, right? It's actually my company's shirt aha

Tarzan got box! HAHA! So the retard.

Yeah, on top of that one drink from the cover charge, we ordered one bucket, for the three of us. Yeah I know, it's just 3 of us in a club, haha not like we never do it before, we did, 3 people ... just 3 people ... hanging out and chilling out in a club :P why not? Just like ol' times.

From the club, we could see KL Tower, guess where? Walking distance from where I work, it just gotta be along Jalan P Ramlee

Deng! :D hehe

I didn't know I have an eskimo as my colleague, a tarzan turned into an eskimo, such a contradicting idea :S

It was a smooth sailing night, the last time we were there, all 3 were so stressed up like never before. But this time round, one year later, grown up, were just chilling out, and er ... laughing at people? Okay I know it's bad but then again hehehe ... :P
It's such a small world eh. Kerry's bf, Keith, is actually a close friend, an ex-classmate, or you wanna say ex-schoolmate, whichever, of Tarzan. Smal small world :D

4 comments:

y.u.w.e.n said...

well, tho last year we were damn stress, but still we enjoyed ourselves. this year round was not difference, except the stress part lah!

still a fun night out, i would say. haha. thanks to....TA-DAA..Tarzan aka Mr-Why-Taxi ;p

Brian said...

AHHAHAHA .. yeah ... damn fun, i rather we go just the three of us, or just the few of us than a bunch of people and dont enjoy ourselves haha
Damn kau stress wei .. ahaha i still remember why I stressed that day, the moment I stepped into office, Kak Mas called me and thats it la my day .. it's about Hammam's billings, say thank you to suraji, the next 3 days he asked me to CL the billings, i got all this tahi >.<

Kyels said...

I still prefer Heineken to Tuborg though. For me the former is smoother when consumed.

(:

Anonymous said...

Kyels: That's for sure but not bad la Tuborg :D I will take that than Tiger to be honest :)