Friday, February 20, 2009

If only you knew me

I found this quite funny ... that someone described what I am.

He said I am shy, quiet, hot headed, pure heart, bad temper, damn high ego and etc.

He put it in such a way that as though he knew me for 10 years but I can tell you, if you're a jerk, you definitely will not get to know me, you will not understand me no matter what. He told me he knew me inside out and I thought .. woof someone broke that record, and it was all in vain. Everything he said was the total opposite of what I really am haha. I do not know since when my temper is bad, I do not know since when I am hot headed haha. Omg, he is definitely the best.

Yeah stop pretending as if you know me that well, inside out, when you actually don't. Why? Coz it just makes you like a complete loser. If you don't then you just don't and I don't wish you to know me either coz I don't wanna know you. If also you know me that well, you know I am VERY stubborn til the extent that I will not change my perception towards someone even if you tell me s/he is not that kind of person, instead I will have more negative thoughts about that particular person. If you know me, I do opposite things. If you know me, I am not that nice though I might be. If you know me, I live with my principles and nobody can change how I wish to live. That is all ... if you know me.

Fact is you don't me ... at all. Why do people wanna pretend they know others so well when they don't. He thought he knew but whatever he described me was just not what I am. How funny can people be at times. 2 years is definitely not enough to know me, or what's more understand me. Those who know me will not say they do :)

Furthermore, he thought he is so that important to me that I treated him very differently as in when I look at him, my eyes is full of hatred. o.O like .. oh-kay. I just didn't smile at him or whatsoever o.O y'know haha. He told me then ... oh other guys you could be so soft, so gentle to them and smile so sweetly but when it's me you be so aggressive and fierce. Wanna know why? Coz you're not them lolz.

I think it's just FUNNY hahaha

9 comments:

§pinzer said...

there are things that are real. and sincere. i hope without putting up expectations you are ready to give another chance for your beautiful friendship to florish, instead of shunning it..

The Pondering Introvert said...

oh well I say what I mean, and of course I don't put expectations, or should I say good expectations but on the other hand, they went beyond that even. My friendship is not important afterall, I am just another human. There are things I can accept, and there are things I cannot tolerate. I am not that simple minded. Just don't be a specimen, and I am ever ready to build a friendship. Anyways, why are you talking to me? I thought you want a "cool-off" period, wtf. Do as being sad.

kyliemc said...

i dare not say i know u very well but i know u well enough to not annoy u :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha yea that's the way it should be wat "i know you inside out" can tell me that sentence ... fuah statement

§pinzer said...

i think you may have misunderstood me in many ways but letting loose of my ego i will confidently say to you that your friendship is not as unimportant as you say.

The Pondering Introvert said...

Whatever it is, you have your own life to lead, so do I. I bet you are having a lot of fun with your friends at the mo, and of course so am I right now. It's better to be this way, aint it? Well, whether it is important or it's not, is down to history :)

Kyels said...

Maybe he was just trying to get your attention? You know sometimes they don't have fancy ideas about people.

=.=

Anonymous said...

michy but but but i know you inside out and outside in leh. how? LOL =P

The Pondering Introvert said...

Kyels: Yes thank you he did get my attention, just that haha ...er ...dot dot dot. Not in a nice way for sure. That time I could still tolerate, so I buat bodoh when he said so and now looking back, it's so idiotic

Mommie: AIYA ... ahhaa coz you're my Mommie mar .. for sure you know me lolz