Monday, February 23, 2009

My Xmas Exchange Gift 08'

I know this happened a long long time ago and I have totally forgotten about this, until now. Nothing much to describe, but we, the FO people celebrated our gift exchange day on the 23rd of December. We had to take a pick, on who are you buying the gift to and nobody knows .. unless you are smart enough to reveal it to the whole world. We people, of course, being the itchy backside will not sit and wait for the day to come, but to try to look for hints :D haha. If the Angel of someone knows that I am close to that person, they will come up to me to ask and etc, though everyone will put up their wishes on the Xmas tree, while to buy or not to buy, is of course a different thing. So they say, Angel and Mortal, but I prefer it to be Angel and Devil, sounds cooler :P

Dedes, Mac Tong Tong, Karen, Davina, Ah Ying or Poodle, Mei Lee, the Ultimate Bitch, which is which ... can try guessing haha

Take two

But it's also the day we celebrated the birthday for December babies :D

Richard, since it's your last Xmas with us, FO, we take a picture with you so he calls it as Richard and gfs. =.= He was with high status and all, and now, after being transferred to Sec, his status all gone ahha. Kesian mafia. The most mafia DM I ever had :S do things that normal DM would not do, but I just think it's funny and damn gangsta-fied

My angel ^_^ haha .. she bought for me a Thai CD and also a Rudolf to remind me of her, because, she is always with her red nose, especially if she works morning shift haha ..

2 comments:

Kyels said...

Haha. That's a cool gift from your friend.

:D

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah, dang. HHAHA .. ^_^ I'm loving it :P