Saturday, March 14, 2009

Desperado

Friendship is gold. Friendship is diamond. That's what we all say, but when it comes the day that we are involved in certain issues, friendships ain't that important after all. Well, at least to some particular humans.

It's a girl that I knew back in high school. She was this girl that give you the impression she is harmless, just like me HAHA, okay minus the last part. I never kept in contact with her until recently, through a good friend of mine. It is has nothing to do with me, but it's just a matter of issue in a matter of fact.

She has a car, she has the license. But, whenever she wants to go out, she calls people out, and ask them to fetch her, every single time. It became a habit that nobody will feel comfortable of. She was so obsessed to know rich guys, so that she could use them til however she wanted. She wasn't close to this friend before, but now, she is so darn close, all because this friend knows many rich guys. Even though it's out of the way, she wants others to fetch her, like it just does not make sense.

She even told people once ... friends are for her to make use of them. Like ... hello? Even if really you think so, don't tell the whole wide world, proudly. You say ... yeah a lot of guys go after you, this and that, but does it even matter to people. You say you wanna go clubbing, but do not know why you go there for, you don't dance, you don't drink and you don't smoke.

You know how to say that this used-to-be-good friend of yours only know to use people, only know to ask people out and ask them to fetch them, but how about you. Have you ever thought about it that you are acting just EXACTLY like how they did.

No wonder, again, I couldn't really click with you. I just felt something was wrong. So, this must be the reason why I felt the wrong thing in you. I thought I was wrong initially, but I know now I am right again. I should not have doubted my instincts no matter what. It proves everything right. You are such a cheap desperate ex-class mate of mine. I feel sad for myself for knowing you. But, lucky enough for me, I am just as smart as you to avoid you :D just like you're smart enough to know rich guys. We are smart in our own ways, but at least I am truthful, and you're not. Karma strikes back, so before you use people, you better think twice. Anything can happen and I can't assure that the next victim will not be you. Yeah, if you don't stop all this sins now, what happens in the future is the consequences of your own actions. So, in the event of strangers getting hold on you, you only got yourself to blame. You can't blame your friends if they refuse to help you. You are one of those that I am so ashamed of telling people that I actually know you. Fortunately, I only know you as my ex-classmate and nothing else. We are not associated in any way at all. I just look down on people like you :) I feel insulted if we were put together, so yea we ... as in you and me are definitely not in the same boat, and we don't share any common thing. Thanks man. Enjoy dreaming of marrying a rich husband :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't help people like that b/c only they can help themselves. And honestly, what's so great about marrying a rich man? I know it's the money thing but can you actually achieve happiness?

Oh well.

The Pondering Introvert said...

ungrateful species. Oh I dont plan to help them either. I dont see anything great either, well ... that shows the different level of mentality we all have, though we were educated from the same school, same teachers haha but in the end, it's like heaven and earth haha. Well money CAN actually achieve happiness to a certain extent, but not all the time, no doubt it's important to a certain degree :) oh well it's a subjective matter, and there's no right and wrong in this issue I supposed :)

Anonymous said...

Damn, I read every word of this post. I dislike the same category of girls as you do. It's like what they potray in the movies, it reflects in reality. Bad guys wear the black label suit and the good guys are usually in torned jeans. In the end nothing beats kindness and the sincerity of one's heart. If you do bad or cheat, you will still be rewarded with what you want on the surface, but there is bound to be consequences later on.

The Pondering Introvert said...

Yes, that's the word - consequences. Take full responsibility for their own actions. Dare to do, make sure dare to bear it. Don't know how these girls face themselves, coz I know I can't, it goes against our conscience. I am so ashamed that I know her, but well, as long as I distance myself like how I have always been doing then it's cool I guess. What's in movies now happens in real life unfortunately