Monday, March 16, 2009

Langkawi Trip Day 1 : Spa

So finally here it comes ... the much much much pending Langkawi trip haha

The first ever time I have been to Langkawi as far as I can remember was during my primary days and that was it I guess? The second one was this. So that makes up about 15 years, and I can proudly say I can't remember and recognize anything there haha. Perhaps it was a different area of Langkawi ... I don't know.

We were very early for the check in as we being the nature of this industry knows very well standard check-in time is at 2pm. However we gave the flight details and all, so there is something called estimated arrival time haha. We got out from the arrival hall of the airport and POOF .. all the car rentals were right in front of us. So after the thinking and thinking, we took Wira auto with the Ah Beng's sound. o.O 50 bucks per day is so worth it.

Back to the guest house, we ... with our saviour Wira, went looking for the place we booked at. It's called Kedawang Beach Inn, it's not a hotel, it's just a guest house located along Pantai Chenang. When we arrived we were greeted by this receptionist. Everything was alright until she asked for an additional 10 bucks per night. She said if we were to stay in the same room, we have to pay an additional of 10 bucks. Sorry but no, we are not gonna pay something unneccessary. If upon booking she had informed us, then I can accept it but no, prior to arrival nothing was mentioned and I assume that everything was alright, and no challenge whatsoever for our stay there. She explained to us three times, but both of us could not get it. That's what we understood as, the one I explained earlier, but to us, is meaningless. We never asked for a move, she never informed us upon confirmation, so everything SHOULD BE fine. In the end, we did not pay even. She said this "It's okay, if you don't want to pay, it's okay, you can stay in the same room" Like hello? Obviously we don't want to pay.

Right, the moment we got into the room, we took out a piece of paper and divide it into 4 days haha and planned it out.
Day 1: Spa/massage, food, beach, see see look look, city/shopping
Day 2: Island Hopping, Shopping, Beach
Day 3: BEACH, be a bitch, and FUFU the BEATCH, we miss you ... HAHA
Day 4: Depart, BYE

So DAY 1 people:

We found spa ... considering we are already working in a place with the name ORIENTAL, even the spa we went to is called ORIENTAL. We were actually looking for the spa around our place, but it was just too pricey for us, even more expensive than KL, so forget bout it. We went to town instead. This is what we found :D

Foot massage first ... for half an hour

Yeah ... after the foot massage followed by full body for one hour which cost like .... errr ... I forgot it's between 60-80 bucks LOL ... I guess it's 60 tho.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Michele. I'm lovely from MYB. Nice blog, I linked you! Love the details. Oh foot spa, just don't let them press too hard k!

The Pondering Introvert said...

hhahah ... welcome :D lolz my gawd i just love spa n massage a lot, so relaxing, feels like heaven

Anonymous said...

I feel guilty. I haven't continued my post about Singapore b/c I've been so caught up w/work ... =.=

;p

The last time I went to Langkawi was when I was ten! HAHA!

The Pondering Introvert said...

HAHA probably it was that age that I went to, it's between 9-11 .. one of those age
Haha you're working now eh? FINALLY hehe