Thursday, March 5, 2009

A letter to Idiotic Bugger

Dear Idiotic Bugger,

Can some people actually understand simple language. I wasn't the one who initiate it to stop messaging forever. It was you. Did you actually realize that in the first place. I admitted I was superbly tulan-fied with you, I have no qualms admitting it and I am actually really pleased when you said so. I thought that day has finally come, the day that you will stop messaging me, which is frigging cool.

But, all my dreams and hopes shattered when the tone of the message came 4 days later, and it was nobody but you. I thought the someone said he will not message me forever. Why message again then. Stop all that cock and shit. I give no damn people. If you don't plan to stick to your words, if you don't wish to do as what was being said, don't even think of letting it out from your mind in the first place, because, I, do take words seriously. Think twice, it isn't anything but this is my principles. Friends know me and my principles, no means no and yes means yes. There is no such thing as no means maybe or yes means perhaps.

Stop all that for God's sake. It helps me a lot. It will be good if you could just stop messaging and contact me in any possible way, because it makes things worse and eventually it will make things ugly. I don't care and I don't bother whatever things that is none of my business and out of my concern. You know what? I don't freaking care. I made it extremely clear to you that I do not want to be contacted by you, isn't it obvious enough? Which part of me says I want you to contact me. Absolutely not. I told you directly and literally "Do not contact me anymore." I actually admire your determination, perseverance and your patience in things like that. However, I am not the person who supposed to be victimized by you. Not at all. You could say anything you want, you could say any possible things to make me weak and vulnerable and eventually start talking to you again, but guess what, it doesn't work that way, bugger. At least not to me. It made me despised you more that I already have. I hold to my principles. I just act upon what you said, I am not wrong for doing so and I have every right to do so.

I wonder how many layers of skin do you have. Stop blaming others for your own mistake. Guess what? You look like a 360 degrees loser. I have a brain to use, and I utilize it, unlike you. What happens just happens. I don't need you to explain to me anything and I don't need to explain to you either. Just wake up from your deep sleep and be more useful to society. I might be younger than you, but my mind is definitely not. Just mind your own business and I shall be more than happy. If only we didn't know each other, it will be just so cool.

One entry is not enough to describe how much I dislike you. Don't get me wrong I don't hate you, I just dislike you for who you are. So we can never ever be friends. I can go on and on and on about what stupid things you did to make me feel so oh-disgusted. How am I supposed to even talk to you. That is the reason I don't plan to reply any of your messages. You can keep on trying but what I have said, I make sure I put it to practise. I might be a simple-minded person but not when it comes to shit things like this, especially you.

Thank You
Dede

10 comments:

§pinzer said...

i think it's scarier to mess with dede then with you... thank God =____=

then again, i don't wanna mess with you either >_<

*shivers*

The Pondering Introvert said...

sorry ... this is written by me ... =.= what talk you. Dede is the both of us.

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog.. Keep up the good work.. Will drop by your site often.. Do find time to visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

That's quite an "interesting" post/message to someone. Well, he needs to learn how to stop bugging you I guess but you know - some people never actually learn, no?

:D

The Pondering Introvert said...

Ocean: THanks :)

Kyels: haha ... if they do, they would have stopped a long, long time ago. This is just one small part of it, there are so many others, which I have yet to post

Clarisse Teagen said...

I had a stalker once before. They're not only scary at times... but FREAKING annoying too :)

Patchay said...

i once had an annoying someone too.. but it's a she. being a guy i feel quite bad ignoring her n her silly questions lol

The Pondering Introvert said...

Clarisse: What I am going through is not a stalker, but at some point can be considered too .. umm I'm confused myself lolz

Pat: You're good enough, compared to me you're so damn nice ... like an angel hahaha

y.u.w.e.n said...

he's not a stalker...he's just a brainless asshole. like he's so fucking oblivious with the fact that dede doesn't wanted to contacted -.-" and he thinks that dede is just jealous...pffffft how amusing! he thinks everyone has no taste like him?!

and this bugger can come and say that i'm jealous with both dede and him o.O" like, seriously, who the hell is he? fucking idiotic chauvinist. period.

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha. I second that, like TOTALLY. :D ^_^