Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Meeting ...

I have things to blog, but tho I have tried, I couldn't type anything down here things I wish to put. So, I ended up with this miserable picture of The Oriental something.

This was taken when I was half blinded. That was why I gotta opt for an alternative - specs. How uncomfy I feel. At times, I would wanna act as a nerd, but sometimes, and most of the times I don't like it. This picture shows how Oriental I can be, considering the fact that people always and always ask where I come from. There are times also that people were so convinced that I am not Malaysian o.O what was insulting was the fact that they are Malaysians or their spouse is a Malaysian. They could tell me so nicely that once someone starts talking, they could sense it if the someone is Malaysian, or not, unfortunately you are so wrong dude. I AM a Malaysian, which part of me don't seem like it I wonder. o.O One couple told me I don't sound and I don't look like one... sigh how sad can I be =.= I am a typical pure Malaysian okay.

Just btw kinda thing, I met Patchay the other day .. no pictures no nothing, this time is just the few of us, 3 of us to be specific, without the someone this time and it was such a great night spent talking. Oh and I also met Lin Dee after so many years that I returned, I have yet to meet up with her until the other day. A good catchup with old friends. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to catch up w/friends that one hasn't met for ages.

:p

People like to assuming. Maybe they just want to make conversation w/you hence they said you don't look or sound like a Malaysian. Mmm.

The Pondering Introvert said...

problem is we were already talking before they said so o.O sigh