Friday, April 17, 2009

Langkawi Trip Day 2 : Sunset

It's Friday night and being in the right mind, I should be out ... having a nice meal with friends. But, apparently I am not, with me typing this out here.

There were 1 guy 1 girl and 1 confused gender having a secret meeting at this moment, without me. Me being me, missed dinner. Yeah, got too mad, got too pissed, until I have totally turned all food away, lost my appetite big time.

But fret not, though not having dinner, I still have the energy to go chilling out. Yes and I decided to post this, yes this, before getting all too drunk to do that later. Not that I'm surely gonna get drunk, I doubt I will, coz ... again, driving, I don't have opportunity to do that.

As we got back from town, we went to take a stroll along the beach and as soon as we saw the sight of the sun, we were so drawn to it ... and we are in love :D haha


That;s ut


Til then, time to be prepared

2 comments:

Kyels said...

Just wondering, I haven't been to Langkawi for ages. Is the water still clear and cerulean blue?

(:

The Pondering Introvert said...

If the water is dirty, dont think we even wanna enter haha :D :P